Sunday, April 17, 2011

Must read list

So today I was looking around my room and I decided to put my must read list on here these top 3 books are a must have when it comes to fashion books. 


BOOK NUMBER 1


Decades of Fashion: Seriously this 2 1/2 inch book is filled with millions of AH-MAZING pictures all through the decades starting in 1900. Great book to get your history on and get some great inspiration.

BOOK NUMBER 2



Gunn's Golden Rules: To start off I got this book signed by the very own Tim Gunn himself when he was having a book signing here in Vegas earlier in the year. This book has helped me learn how to be a better person. We all know Tim Gunn has the mature persona about him and this book tells you how to achieve this and its also super entertaining to read you feel like Mr. Gunn himself is sitting there talking you right then.

BOOK NUMBER 3


Style A to Zoe: I love Rachel Zoe, she is my idol. This book if your wanting to know anything about fashion this chick seriously hit every point in her book. This is one of my most prized possessions because of all the information in it just makes me want to be a stylist even more. There's pictures from her personal life, stars at events, hand drawn pictures its very eye appealing when you flip through the pages.



So there you have it my top 3 must read books. Want to have a good pool side read Gunn's Golden Rules is the book to choose. Want great inspiration and learn more about fashion history... Decades of Fashion is it. And Want to know all that goes into being a stylist Style A to Zoe is your very own textbook thats not as boring as the ones you read at school. 

Hope you are enjoying your spring break.. I know I am :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment